Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Product Rave! Maybelline Falsies Mascara


Im not much for mascara. I think it just takes a lot of time to put on and so hard to remove. I just put it on for special occasions until lately... I have been using maybelline falsies mascara for weeks now and I cant get over how my lashes looks so volumnious and BIG! It really does make a dramatic change. Of course my lashes dont look like falsies but it does get that sort of effect. The one thing is that it took some while to get used to the brush and I definetly take my time with my bottom lashes. The packaging is SUPER pretty as well. I have been really enjoyin this mascara.


SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry for being MIA. I FINALLY found a house and currently living in Vegas! :) Redecorating is so much fun!

2 comments:

  1. I have seen so many great posts about this mascara. I bought it a few weeks ago but I don't think it works on me like it does on others. Does yours have little fibres in it?
    Glad you found a house...decorating is so much fun!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Might have to try this mascara out!

    ReplyDelete