Monday, June 13, 2011

Lauren Conrad Inspired Makeup and Hair


I have been on this Hills rerun kick for about a month now, I love that show. I was inspired to do a look by Lauren Conrad. She has that barely there makeup look down. She really just seem to wear eyeliner, mascara, and tons of lipgloss. I did her famous side braid and straightened the rest of my hair. This look is perfect for everyday and especially in the summer because of its simplicity.

Face
Revlon Colorstay foundation in Ivory
Covergirl Simply Ageless concealer
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder

Cheeks
Milani Baked blush in Luminoso
Rimmel Bronzer in Sunlight
ELF shimmer palette for highlight

Eyes
NYX eyeshadow base in 03
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Coastal Scents Double stack eyeshadow and blush palette in Matte
I used a light brown on the lid and a slightly darker brown for the crease
I put black liner half way on my lower and upper lashline then white eyeliner for my waterline. Making the eyes look more bigger and awake.

Lips
Rimmel Airy Fairy
Victoria Secret tube clear lipgloss

No comments:

Post a Comment