Sunday, July 22, 2012

Teen Choice Award 2012

My Personal Favorites of the Night

Lea Michele
Lea kept it sexy and fun. Her makeup very minimal and natural looking but absolutely glowing. Her hair with beach waves and ombre.

Nina Dobrev
I love the color of the dress. I love how she kept her hair fun and did a braid in a
creative way.

Selena Gomez
Of course why I love this dress is the color! She kept it real simple and I love the length of her.


Pretty Little Liars Cast
All girls are beautiful and wore fun outfits. I have to say though that Troian is my fave. Her dress is just absolutely beautiful and I adore the color. She looks stunning. I have to also say that Lucy's hair is super cute!


One thing that I noticed is that ombre hair is EVERYWHERE! Come on ladies let's be more original.


*images by google*








No comments:

Post a Comment