Thursday, March 28, 2013

Maybelline Eye Studio Liner


I swear by MAC fluidline in Black Track gel liner, I LOVE it. It is the only gel liner that works for my waterline but that product is about $13. So I decided to try something from the drugstore. I heard that Maybelline eyestudio liner was a dupe for MAC and an amazing product.

The product itself is so unbelievably creamy and pigmented.

It glides on real smoothly and easily. I can wear the product all day with no problem.

I have watery eyes so unfortunately this product does not work on my waterline at all!!!



Overall I like this product for it's easy application and how opaque it is. Besides the fact that it did not work for my waterline I would still repurchase this and stay out of smokey eye looks. LOL! I would rate this product a B.

No comments:

Post a Comment