Friday, September 6, 2013

Loreal LeMatte in She is so Matte


Loreal recently came out with these new lipsticks that are truly the craze around the beauty community. I saw this particular color in a video blog and said yep I need that in my life! Loreal LeMatte in She is so matte #408 is a stunning corally red color. It is bright but not so in your face. I think it is that perfect transition color from summer to fall. It glides right on your lips like butter. I feel like it is more of a satin finish then matte. On the lips, which are really dry, I felt this lipstick isn't as moisturizing as I would like. As the day progress I felt it would get more drying. Also the color fell on my lines which I hate. So I feel like I need to put chapstick before using this product.

I really liked the fact that this is a retractable pen and has a fine tip because I feel like you get more control of the pencil. Aside from the color being absolutly beautiful and perfect with my red hair the pigmentation of this product is AMAZING! I would say the longevity of the lipstick is about 3-6 hours.


I purchased this item in Target and saw a lot of nudes,muave and red then one bright purple. Not all of them are matte, they have others that carry a shiny consistency. I am certain I will branch out and try to get my hands on more colors. I hear that these are limited edition so if you are lip lover this is an item you should consider to look into. If you are a matte fan then more so to look into this product. All in all I am very happy with my purchase and give this product a B+

No comments:

Post a Comment