Monday, July 11, 2016

Lip Craze:ELF Matte Lip Colors

This is not a new product by any means just a lip product that I have loved for a long time and still do. Here are a few shades from ELF Matte lip color lipsticks.



Starting from the lightest to the darkest
Natural


This is a nude more in the cool side. A bit of a brown with a pink undertone.

Coral


This is something I believe is very rare to find a light coral. On my fair skin is was like a peachy nude but on my mother who has a bit more of a tan was a true coral.

Tea Rose


This is a cool purple with a grey undertone.

Praline



Toned down brick red



I love the formula to these lip products. Mattes can be difficult, whether they feel to dry or look crack. Luckily for me I have no problem with them. They wear great and can last for up to 4 hours. Good pigmentation and are true mattes. No shine but still manage to feel nice on the lips. What I love about them is that they are a lipstick in a pencil form. So it makes easier to apply. Each cost me $3.

1 comment:

  1. Hello a Child of God. I am a Pastor from Mumbai, India. I am glad to visit your profile and know you and get connected with you through your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I love getting connected with the people of God around the globe to be encouraged, stengthened and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 37 yrs in this great city of Mumbai, a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the brokenhearted. We also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have you come with your family as well as some friends who are interested in missions. I am sure it will be a life changing experience. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU VERY SOON. God's richest blessings on you, your family and friends.

    ReplyDelete