Sunday, September 5, 2010

My Experience with the Neutrogena 3 in 1 Hydrating Acne Treatment


As I probably mentioned before that I been having some acne problems since giving birth to my daughter. I dont know whether its hormones, my diet or lack of water. Whatever the cause I purchased this item to help my breakouts. Well Im sorry to report this product hasnt done anything for me. It hasnt made it worse but it also isnt helping. I have been using it everyday for about 2 months now and have seen no results. I will not repurchase this item.

What do you do for breakouts?

2 comments:

  1. The Neutrogena acne oil-free face wash is ideal to clean the pores of the skin from deep within. It also prevents future acne breakouts. It eliminates excess oil and keeps the skin clog-free. Special ingredients make it smooth on skin, leaving it shining with glow. baby eczema

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the honest review! I usually go to the dermatologist if it's severe.

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete