Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Physicians Formula:Blush & Bronzer Experience


Rose Glow:Blush and Highlighter
This quad is amazing! I love the fact that it can be multi-purpose. As an eyeshadow, as many different colors for blush and an highlight. It is very shimmery but I like that. As an eyeshadow it didnt crease but it did have some fall out. As a blush I did have to do a touch up. The highlight gave me such a nice glow. I use it as a highlight often and get compliments all the time. I give this product A++.

Vegas Strips:Eyeshadow, Bronzer and Highlight
This quad is full of bronze and gold colors. I think its FAR too shimmery for a bronzer. I would not recommand it for that purpose. Eyeshadows and highlight was the same as the Rose Glow quad. It really gives a nice glow on a neutral eyemakeup day. I give it a B.

I would repurchase both items.

2 comments:

  1. I forgot about Vegas Strip. I used to use it all the time. I'll have to look and see if I still have it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review!:D I like this line too.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete