Monday, December 6, 2010

RAVE RANT! EOS lipbalm



I hate this time of the year. My skin gets dryer than usual it flakes and ugly things occurs like peeling.GROSS! I love Soft Lips chapstick it moisturizes and it leaves a cooling sensation on the lips. But at Walmart all they had was the pearl kind and I wanted a clear one. I couldnt believe my eyes when I saw EOS lipbalm. In the youtube beauty community they are so popular, wanting to know what the fuss was about I picked one up. I had to get the pink one, summerfruit. Besides the packaging being SUPER cute, it is a good lipbalm. It moisturizes my lips wihtout ever it need to reapply or leaving a sting after words for my lips being so burned. The smell isnt at all powering. It just soothes my lips like nothing Ive ever used. My lips are back to normal again! Sorry soft lips I have found another, lol.

*Disclaimer*
the chapstick is actually a watermelon color looks orange in my pics. excuse the bad lighting

No comments:

Post a Comment