Monday, July 25, 2011

Battle of the Mascara's:Maybelline Falsies VS One by One


I love BOTH of these mascaras! I had the falsies first and was so impressed. I love the brush because of the curve it has it really lets me get into every single part of my lashes, even the bottom ones. The effect this mascara does to my lashes is AMAZING! Nice and full and BIG curl!
Maybelline One by One mascara took me by surprise, I fell in love with it as well. The brush is a little big which is usually something I dont go for but I like this one! This mascara gave me full, separated lashes.
Both mascaras hold my curl ALL day! Plus make them black ;)



Maybelline One by One Volume Express


Maybelline Falsies


Both are great and I recommend both. I would say the one by one mascara is for the day time, more wearable and natural looking but with a great effect to your lashes. While the falsies are perfect night time for that dramatic effect.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review and pictures.:D

    Happy Friday!:D

    ***** Marie ******
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete