Saturday, July 2, 2011

Revlon Colorburst Lipstick


I love Revlon colorburst lipsticks. I think they have the best texture, creamy and glides on smoothly. They are very moisturizing as well, really dont need a lipgloss over it. My new recent lipsticks are Fashion's Night Pout and True Red.

Believe it or not I only have red lipglosses so naturally I needed one for my collection. Im pale skinned so I believe a bright red looks better on me than a dark red.
Fashion's Night Pout is unfortunately limited edition. It is this beautiful nude, its like Soft Nude except I think Soft Nude has a peach tint to it. I personally like Fashion's Night Pout more because its more subtle and wearable.

3 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to get my hands on Fashion's NIght Pout, but now I am also loving the look of True Red.
    Thanks for the swatches.
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome. IF you can find it, grab it. It really is a beautiful nude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this line!:D

    ***** Marie ******
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete