Thursday, October 13, 2011

MyNameNecklace


I have been wanting a necklace with my name on it for the LONGEST time. Even before Carrie walking around in the city was wearing hers. I searched everywhere for a place that can customize jewelry that could do it an a way I imagined it. I came across this site www.mynamenecklace.com and not only do they give you plenty of options from style to color to added rhinestones it is affordable as well. Best part of all.....FREE SHIPPING! So I finally ordered and chose a simple silver 18 inch necklace.

I do like my necklace. It is a little thin which scares me a bit, but just makes the necklace look more dainty. The biggest part of all was that it took about 3-4 weeks for my necklace to FINALLY arrive. I find myself wearing it a lot though. I might order a gold one as well.

2 comments: