Saturday, October 22, 2011

Wet N Wild Finds

Here are a few things I picked up at Walgreens. Yes again its Wet N wild products. Im a little obsessed!

Purple Potion


Sorry for the awful application. Im sloppy

First of all how CUTE is the packaging! Super adorable. This nailpolish is black with purple glitter in it. I was hoping it would be a dupe for a Revlon nailpolish Ive been searching forever now....its not. The color was really pretty but unfortunately the texture is gritty. Its not opaque either. You can apply clear nailpolish on top for a glossy finish but it will still leave the polish looking bumpy. So I do not recommend this product.

Nutty Eyeshadow


This eyeshadow is BEAUTIFUL!!!! It is a brown beige color with this almost duo chrome sheen to it. My picture while pretty good still doesnt give this color justice. Its nice for just the lid color or on the crease. I heard it was a dupe for satin taupe. This product cost me less than 3 dollars. I totally recommend this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment