Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer Review




I was in desperate need to find a new drugstore moisturizer since I lost my Mary Kay hook up. I attend to have dry patches on my cheeks, nose and around my mouth area. I have used Cetaphil lotion before and loved it so I thought I would give the moisturizer a try. This moisturizer has a SPF 15 and has 118 ml of product.

What it claims
* Lightweight
*Non-Fragrant
*Non-Greasy

I don't find it to be completely lightweight, although its not as heavy as a lotion. It is defiantly not greasy at all. Since the product has SPF in it I think it smells a lot like sunblock lotion. Regardless of all the factors it claims to be and doesn't I still enjoy the product. It moisturizes very well and leaves my face feeling very hydrated. So if you don't mind the smell then I recommend this product and I will defiantly be repurchasing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment