Sunday, April 1, 2012

FOTD: My Fave Everyday Look

I never repeat a makeup look in the same week. I always love to switch it up and match my outfit. Till now..... I have been falling back to this look for the past month now. Its so easy and I absolutely love it. It is neutral but in the cooler tone. I think it looks especially good when I wear purple and grey.



Face
Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer in light
Loreal Infallible Foundation
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder

Eyes
Lid- White base then Bootycall eyeshadow from NAKED 2 palette
Crease- Maybelline 24 hr tattoo base in Tough as taupe then Tease eyeshadow from NAKED 2 palette
Maybelline Masterpiece Precise Liquid Eyeliner
Rimmel Scandeleyes Mascara

Cheeks
ELF Fuscia Fusion blush
Rimmel Bronzer in sunlight
ELF shimmer palette for Highlight

Lips
Revlon Matte Pink Pout
ELF gloss in Party Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment