Sunday, July 25, 2010

FOTD&OOTD

On Saturday night my mother in law offered to babysit the kids so that we could go have a date night. OF COURSE we accepted! Havent had much alone time since Kyla entered our lives. We ate at Texas Roadhouse and watched Inception (a must see movie. I wanted to look a lil extra special. I wore my skinny jeans with a silk shirt with rhinestones. Wore my hair differently and had bronze makeup on. It was a nice night outfit for the summer.

I really wanted to keep the makeup soft and romantic. I chose colors from my shirt, like the gold and orange.
Face:
Neutrogena Healthy skin foundation in Classic Ivory
Coastal Scents concealer in light

Eyes
Coastal Scents Matte Palette: Orange, Dark Brown
I used the brown for my crease and lid and used the orange to blend it out
On the center of my lid I put a bronze color for a dramatic effect
NYC-Brown liner
MAC fluid liner for my water line
Loreal Volumnious Mascara in the color Brown/Black

Cheeks
Coastal Scents Matte Palette-Blush in the color Orange
Rimmel Bronzer
Physicians Formula Bronzer- I just did the top 2 colors on the palette for a gold highlight

Lips
Revlon-Soft Nude

No comments:

Post a Comment