Tuesday, March 8, 2011

RAVE:ScentBug


I have had this product for quite sometime now and I have been in love with it ever since. Im a mother so candles or scented oils are a BIG no no in my house. So for a long while it was always air freshners and things of that sort. Which were ok but I think the smell wears off easily and dont give you that relax feeling. So I went to Bath and Body Works and discovered this ridiculously AMAZING product. It is called a ScentBug, a home fragrance oil fan.
All The Great Things It Does
1.Easy To Use
It has a pop out slide where you insert the pad. Put 20 drops of the oil and close.
Then press the little button in front make sure the light turns green.
2.It Wont Spill
3.It Is Battery Operated
You can move it anywhere. No matches required
4.If It Falls It Wont Break
It is made of plastic
5.KID FRIENDLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Depending where you put it the smell can carry throughout the house! The one negative thing I must say on this product is I wish the packaging was just a bit cuter. It comes in black and white. You just need to check often they can have cute animals or colors depending on the season. This product cost me 12.50 and it comes with batteries and pads! If your a mother or tired of lighting candles HIGHLY recommand this.

No comments:

Post a Comment