Friday, April 15, 2011

ELF Blushes


I LOVE my new blushes from ELF. These in particular are the ones from the studio line. For 3 dollars each you get unbelievable pigmentation and such pretty colors. The packaging is so cute and it brings a mirror! I bought 4 pink passion, fuschia fusion, blushing rose and gotta glow. Gotta glow is one that you would use as a highlight. Its a lot like NARS albatross. It is a butter cream color with a gold sheen to it. I adore it and have been using it everyday. My favorite one is Pink Passion. Pink Passion is a matte bright pink. It is just perfect for spring and summer. Fuschia Fusion surprised me the most. Its like a purple berry fuschia color with EXTREME glitter in it. Not shimmer GLITTER! I like to use this for nights or special events. Really pretty though. Blushing Rose is a dark red-brown like a brick red with gold glitter. Really pretty and perfect for when you wear red lipstick. I love everything about these blushes. The quality is amazing for 3 bucks, Im definetly going to purchase more!

No comments:

Post a Comment