Tuesday, May 24, 2011

EOS: Limited Edition Passion Fruit/Strawberry Sorbet



I LOVE LOVE LOVE EOS lip balms. I have 3 of them and love them all. I think they are all so moisturizing, smells delicious and the packaging is beyond cute. I found this package of 2 EOS lipbalms at Walgreens. I was a little hesitant to buy them since I had already have 3 BUT they are limited edition and I couldnt pass up a pink one! It cost me 5.99. They both smell good and really sweet. The pink one which is the strawberry sorbet is EXACTLY that! The lavender one is passion fruit and I dont get that at all! It smelled like a blueberry muffin. So if you think you may enjoy the smell I suggest you run to your Walgreens now!

1 comment:

  1. I like EOS lip balms too, thanks for posting!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete