Thursday, May 26, 2011

OOFN&FOTN


I wore this assemble on a night out for a bridal/bachelorette party. We went out to club called TAO. The club is beautiful and I had a pretty great time, aside from the fact that clubs in Vegas are sooo full you can barely move. I loved this dress because it was classy yet sexy. It actually came without a belt so I felt that it needed something to glam up the dress a little bit.

Dress-Forever 21-$23.00
Belt-Forever 21-$6.99
Shoes- Payless
Diamond Studs-2.50

With my makeup I just wanted to keep it neutral but yet glamorous. A nice smokey eye with a nude lip.

Face:
Foundation-Revlon Colorstay
Concealer-Coastal Scents Quad in light
Hard Candy Face Primer

Cheeks
ELF blush in Fushia Fushion
Rimmel bronzer in Sunlight
Highlight- ELF shimmer palette

Eyes-Urban Decay Naked Palette
Mascara-Maybelline One by One Volume Express
Eyeliner-MAC fluidline

Lips-Revlon Fashions Night Pout

Nails-Revlon Peach Petal

No comments:

Post a Comment