Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wet N Wild 8 Shadow Palette in Comfort Zone


I love Wet N Wild eyeshadows! They are SUPER pigmented, great quality and best part of all really affordable! There were 3 palettes to choose from, a blue, a purple and neutrals. All beautiful but realistically I dont wear blue eyeshadows much and I already have a purple quad by Wet N Wild. Comfort zone has neutral one side and green shadows on the other. Some satin and glitter finishes, no matte. While the neutrals are pretty colors, I believe they arent extremely unique. The green side on the other hand is a different story. The browbone is this taupe green color so different from anything Ive ever seen. The definer color on the green side is hands down my ABSOLUTE favorite from this palette. It is so unique it is a red brown shade with a green duo chrome. If blended it will be just that red brown color, if packed on you can see the duo chrome. This palette is beautiful and very versatile. Highly recommand it, I may even buy the other 2 palettes. lol
Left Side: Neutrals (From Bottom to Top)

Right Side: Green Side (Top to Bottom)

1 comment:

  1. I like this palette too.:D

    I hope you are having a lovely week!:D


    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete