Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hard Candy Glamofauge Concealer Review

I think I have found my holy grail of concealers! And I'm proudly to announce it cost me $6!!!! It's Hard Candy Heavy Duty Concealer Glamofauge, even the name of this concealer is adorable. This concealer is HARD CORE! It covers blemishes and my heavy circles. You will have no trouble blending in with this concealer. What I also love about this product is the fact that a little bit goes along way! It is so opaque and heavy that you don't need much to cover your face. So this product will last you a long time.
The one thing I wish this concealer did have is I find that this light shade could be a little lighter. I find it a little darker for my skin tone and I'm very fair skinned. The consistency is VERY creamy!
I give this product an A. If it was just a tad bit lighter it would have gotten an A+.

No comments:

Post a Comment