Thursday, May 20, 2010

Insomnia Solution


I am the world's lightest sleeper and REALLY particular on whats needed to help make me fall asleep. It has to be PITCH black, absolutly no noise, I need 2 blankets and 1body pillow. Even then I still have trouble falling asleep. So I decided to take action and find something to help me. I did research and found that the scent of lavender calms and soothes you, making you want to go to sleep. I went to bath&body works and they led me to the aromatherapy selection. Found 2 scents with lavender in them one with chamomile and the other with vanilla. I liked both but chose lavender chamomile. This is what the spray claims to do


Aromatherapy
Concentrated Room Spray
Sleep - Lavender Chamomile

Sleep well. Lavender Essential Oil soothes and calms so you can sleep better. Chamomile Essential Oil has a lulling effect to enhance sleep.

On-the spot or on-the-go, our Concentrated Room Spray gives a lasting burst of fragrance
Perfect to use at home, the office, a hotel room, or any space you wish to fragrance instantly
400 hours of amazing scent in each little bottle

I have used it for about 5 days now and must say it does help. Definetly find myself sleeping faster and in a much more deep state than usual. Hopefully when Im not soo pregnant it will make me sleep longer as well. 3 bucks well spent!!!!!!!! I will buy another one and try the lavender vanilla as well. It really made me want to check out the whole entire aromatherapy collection.

3 comments:

  1. Seems like a good investment! I haven't been able to sleep well ever since I gave birth, so I really want to check the product out. I'll have to wait until I go visit the in-laws becase their is no Bath & Body Works in Puerto Rico

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should try using lavender candles. it could help

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this spray too!:D I like anything lavender actually.:D

    Glad that you've been getting sleep!:D

    Happy Thursday!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete