Friday, May 14, 2010

Wearble Blue


Who says you cant wear blue eyeshadow? Who? Not me. I think blue makes my color of eyes stand out and awakens my face. To wear blue eyeshadow is to be subtle about it. Dont overwhelm your whole lid with it and dont wear it alone! All I did was place it on my lash line and darken up the outer edges with a almost black color. Then put black eyeliner on my water line.

On my face:
Mary Kay Foundation-Ivory 104
Mary Concealer-Yellow
Mary Kay Blush-Salmon

On my Eyes:
Coastal Scents 88 palette-Bright Blue and the the darkest shade
Loreal Volumnious Mascara
Milani Eyeliner

On my lips:
Revlon Colorburst in Soft Nude
Revlon lipgloss

1 comment:

  1. love this look!

    We have a Giveaway going on right now! come check it out and follow! :)

    http://thetwinslovefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete