Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Maybelline Color Sensation


Wanting to find the perfect coral lipstick I went to my nearest CVS and purchased 2 lipsticks from Maybelline. They are both from their new pearl collection. In the colors Luminous Lilac and Coral Cream.

What the product claims to do
More luminous dimension from micronized pearls
Luscious, creamier feel from nourishing honey nectar

I was expecting these lipsticks to be like a frost but instead they were EXTREMELY glittery yet really pigmented. What I HATE about this product is the smell. VERY strong scent of flowers and baby powder, may sound appealing but its not. They dont feel creamy or glossy on the lips, but they dont dry the lips. Each cost me 3.75.
I love the way they look on, they both suited my skin tone and are good colors in the nude category. Not so sure if I would rebuy or purchase more an any other colors. Im 50/50 love the colors hate the smell. I would rate this product a 5.

*images from maybelline website*

No comments:

Post a Comment