Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Madame Tussauds

On my last visit I bought tickets to see Madame Tussauds. It is a celebrity wax musuem. The tickets cost about 16.00 each. I went my with my husband and best friend Mikey (the godfather to my children). I was little hesistant at first. I thought 16 was a bit pricey to just see statues but man was I SOOOO wrong. I had a BLAST! Probably one of the best times I had since my birthday. These musuems are so realistic its freaky, then they are set up different so when you do take pics its not so generic looking and some bring props. Celebrities are brokedown by genres for the most part like rock, sports, oldies, etc. Im not sure if its a regular thing or its just for now since it is close to Halloween but there was a haunted house section. As I was waiting in line a zombie guy came from behind me I hadnt scream so hard in my life. I think he really regretted it cuz I like yelled in his ear. Thats what he gets. I still went in anyway because they dont touch you. So as long as you have an open mind, a good sense of humor and a little creative you can have a BLAST. Just like I did.

Playmate of the Day!

The New Destiny's Child

I got married, Vegas Style!!!! meaning its annuled now. LOL

Got to be the Prez asst ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment