Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Target Haul:Cosmetics


Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss-Coral Reef and Lilac Pastelle
Rimmel lipstick in Airy Fairy
Wet n Wild lipstick

Maybelline Eyeshadow Quad in Natural Smokes

I am really liking this quad its very pigmented and has such pretty colors. Not really sure its for the everyday eye, its more for a sultry look. But definetly can tone it done if you wanted to.
Wet N Wild Quad in Lust


Ok now this quad I am BEYOND impressed with! SUPER pigmented and a lot of variety, it has shimmer and matte shadows, colors are light pink, purples then this beautiful grey shadow. You can do so many looks with this one quad and its soooo affordable. I really recommand this quad!
Then I got Rimmel Maxx Volume Lash mascara

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Lust sure is pigmented!:D Thanks for the swatches!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I like the look of the Wet n' Wild Palette. I find the palettes aren't usually pigmented as well as the individual shadows, but this one looks really well pigmented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it really is! that one was swipe. pretty impressive for less than 5 bucks

    ReplyDelete