Sunday, November 21, 2010

Finally Have It! Urban Decay Naked Palette




I have waited for months and months on this palette and FINALLY, I have it!! My mother bought for me as a belated bday gift...since they were always out of stock. I checked everyday on Ulta and Sephora to see if they came in stock. BUT anyways not too much detail with this palette since everyone and there mommas have reviewed it. Hence why I wanted it so bad. This is my first purchase from Urban Decay, so I get to try the urban decay primer potion. I love that it came with 2 eyeliners as well. Im loving the color toasted, its this deep champaigne color and the color sidecar which actually looks a lot like toasted but with glitter. Just wanted to share with you guys. Any questions about the palette just let me know.

2 comments: