Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

This Halloween was a LOT different than others. I didnt get to go all out, or dressed up. Didnt even attend any halloween events. Instead I wanted to be with my family. It was Kyla's first Halloween and Evan's first traditional trick or treat. I actually prepared myself early for once and got Evan's costume in a month advance. Ive learned to never get costumes at last minute, you get hardly any variety. He picked a motorcross driver. It came with a mask that looked like their helmets. For Kyla I wish it was that easy. There was absolutly nothing that I liked. They were all animals or a vegatable. I wanted something SUPER girly. All of those costumes like princesses or fairies were out of her age range. I was getting annoyed I found dog costumes that were more on the girly side then for baby girls! After looking online and 5 different stores I was just about to give up BUT I went to Marshalls and found the perfect costume!!!!!!!! It was this cute lil onesie with a tutu and it brought socks like ballet slippers. My baby girl was a ballerina!!! PLUS I found a head piece that was pink and just completed the look. The best part each item were on sale!! I lucked out.





Wanting do something than look like a mom I decided to do something creative with my makeup. It was sooooooo much fun! If given the chance I could have done a lot more. Like add glitter or extend beyond my cheeks but I had to make dinner. lol.


I think this look could have been used for either a witch or a fairy.

Well I had a nice Halloween. Hope your Halloween was fun and safe!

3 comments:

  1. OMG they are TOO cute. Love their outfits. I want a pink ballerina onesie...lol.
    Seriously they are precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, thank you! they had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you have a chance, please check out my 'Dare to Wear' challenge for AIDS Charity. For everyone who recreates a look posted on my blog, my parents and I will donate money to The Stephen Lewis Foundation.
    You can check it out here:

    http://www.funnyfacebeauty.com/2010/11/dare-to-wear-challenge-3-for-aids_03.html

    Thanks
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete