Monday, April 5, 2010

Chopped Lips=Chapstick


I have the biggest problem with my lips. They are always so dry and chapped. My husband bought Nivea for himself but I decided to give it a try. Of course Im not too impressed by it. It has a weird texture and while it does moisturize it doesnt for long. I have used Cherry Chapstick for the longest time, which moisturizes my lips but leaves a burning sensation. Plus its super addictive on my lips. The best thing that seems to be working is Mary Kay satin lips. I feel like it heals my lips but leaves that sticky white stuff on my lips. So I am on a search of that perfect chapstick or lip balm. Any suggestions?

P.S. The title is an inside joke

*image from google*

3 comments:

  1. I like the new blog layout; very cute!

    I like to use Vermont Lip Balm. I'm not sure if it is sold outside of VErmont :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! i learned how to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you get a chance, check out my blog. I have an award for you. :-)

    ReplyDelete