Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Coach Lover

Im not much for brand things. Really I think its so much better too look like a million bucks when really you are just making a 30 dollar outfit look fierce! But Coach is my weakness, and it really makes a nice investment. They never go out of style, they stay in the neutral side of things to match EVERYTHING. I had my first one 3 years ago and I still rock it. Well my husband gives me a Coach purse every Christmas, last year he got me 2. This year I want my very first pair of coach shoes. I dont have many heels so these would fit nicely in my collection. Especially the first 2, I dont have any nudes.




I like how they are classy but yet I can still wear them with casual wear. Is there a brand that you cant get enough off?

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, I've got a lot, dear!

    Coach shoes have good quality, I have 3 pairs and I looooove them!:D


    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All 3 pairs are beautiful. If it were me I'd get the 3rd pair just cause you can pair them with jeans, dresses, skirts.

    I used to be a shoe fiend; I couldn't get enough of them. Can't wait to finish with my therapy and start walking like I used to so I can get cool shoes again :-)

    I agree with you on the whole not having to spend much in order to look fabulous.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so pretty! those pumps are chic!

    come check out and follow my fashion blog!
    http://thetwinslovefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete