Friday, June 4, 2010

Baby Pink


Face
Mary Kay foundation in Ivory 400
Coastal Scents Concealer Quad in light

Cheeks
Rimmel Bronzer in Sunlight
Berry Pink from Color Double Stack Matte Shadow & Blush

Eyes
Matte White and Black from 42 Color Double Stack Matte Shadow & Blush
Light Pink from Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette
Loreal Volumnious Mascara in Brown/black
Milani Metallic Liner in Black
NYC eyeliner in white

Lips
Revlon Matte in Pink Pout
Victoria Secret Lipgloss

For this look I put white eyeliner as my highlight and added some on my tear duct are as well. Blended it out and put white eyeshadow on top of it and kept going further until I reached half way on lid and crease area. Then I added a pink shadow for the other half of my lid and crease. To add some definition I put black shaow on my crease and blended it to an almost grey color. I took down to my outer V as well. Put my Milani eyeliner on my waterline. This look was used for my baby shower. Since the dress was black I wanted to add the pink in my face. This look is girly and really brightens up the eye.

1 comment: