Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sally Hansen Xtreme Nailpolishes


I love Sally Hansen nailpolishes they are pretty good quality and usually less than 5 dollars. ;) These specific nailpolishes were about $2. They are called Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail polishes. I bought 3 of them in the colors Blue Me Away, Mellow Yellow and the Real Teal. Each were super pigmented 2 coats were all I need. Real Teal was my favorite. The one I was least impressed with was Mellow Yellow. It didnt glide on well and the yellow came out more of a school bus yellow than a neon yellow. I will only use this color for like decoration on my nails. The blue was beautiful but when you take it off the color stains your nail. Other than that, they didnt give me any other problem. I will definetly buy this product again.

2 comments:

  1. I am a huge fan of these nail polishes! I have the Real TEal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review, I'll be trying this line soon.:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete