Saturday, December 1, 2012

BLOGCEMBER!!!

That's right everyone I'm ALIVE! I apologize for the lack of posts but life sure has been hectic and free time is precious to me. Because of my absence I will be writing a blog EVERYDAY this month. Makeup will be the base of it all but I do like to add other things like food, living in Vegas and updates.

Since it is the holidays I will share with you guys my favorite part of Christmas, which is setting up the tree! Decorating the Christmas tree is by far the biggest tradition when I was a young girl and now that I have my own family I like to carry the tradition. I have had the same tree since my husband and I been married which is 5 years. I love a white tree because they are so different and modern yet still manage to look so elegant. My trees growing up always had a theme and it still isn't any different. I wanted it to look like a Christmas tree candy cane. I kept it real simple with white, bright red, and silver.


My son Evan had the honor of putting the topper


We usually set up the Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving, get the holiday spirit ASAP! I like to play Christmas music in the background, my favorite is the NSYNC holiday CD (don't laugh at me)it truly isn't Christmas until I listen to that album.

So does you Christmas tree have a theme?

No comments:

Post a Comment