Thursday, December 6, 2012

Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick in Divine


I really love the packaging it's sleek and has a purple metallic finish but what I REALLY love is the end of the lipstick it shows the color and has the name at the end.



I was in a search for a purple lipstick just because they seem so unique and I think they would look great with my dark hair. I don't own any so I kind of really had no clue how they would look on me. I don't own any Covergirl lipsticks so I was really intrigued to try one out.

Covergirl in Divine


As you can tell in the tube it is a bright purple but once swatched on the skin/lips it is a fuschia almost a HOT pink color. I was a little disappointed just because the color is not what I wanted BUT it is still a beautiful color. It is defiantly for the daring, which I am! The pigmentation is AMAZING! But what really impressed me is the longevity of the lipstick. It is VERY long lasting and eventually hours later stain your lips. I mean I don't own any lipstick like this, it is really incredible. The texture of the lipstick is creamy and it doesn't feel very drying but not the most moisturizing either. The best way to describe is that it's a lipstick but has the power of a lipstain. I am defiantly going to buy more lipsticks from this line and hope I get the color right.

I give this product a A-

No comments:

Post a Comment