Friday, December 14, 2012

Sandy Hook Elementary School

Today was not supposed to be like this. It was my son's first concert and I was so excited. He is my first born so this would be my first event like this. I imagined kids singing and dancing and my son just full of smiles. Instead I wake up to news hearing about another shooting. All shootings are devastating, they are terrible to hear about all those lives taken away for absolutely no reason at all. But this particular one was beyond shocking for this sick man came into an Elementary school and killed innocent little children. What is the world coming to? Being a mother of a child who will go to Elementary school very soon this hit me hard. I cried listening and reading about parents and children themselves tell stories about what happened that horrible morning. My heart, thoughts and prayers go out to all who have suffered from today's tragedy.

I hope we can learn from this experience and device a plan for this to never happen again. Love and take care of one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment