Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hair, Hair, Hair

Im in desperate need of a haircut. My hair has lost all shape and volume. Thankfully its healthy and no split ends, which is really surprising since I havent cut it in such a looooong time. Just being so indecisive on whether to cut it up to my shoulders or leave it long like I have it but with layers. It took forever to grow my hair thats why Im so hesistant to make it short again. I just got it to the length I want it. But his haircut is just sooo cute


This is the haircut I like if I kept it long


What do you think???

4 comments:

  1. The 1st one looks cute!:D


    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com
    Beauty. Fashion. Design.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both haircuts look fabulous! I would go with the second haircut. See how it works out and later on go get the first haircut :-)

    I was going through the same dilemma and today I finally called up a local beauty salon and made an appointment. I ended up only cutting my bangs and shortening my layers. Despite having done so little on my hair it definitely gave some life back to it while still maintaining the length.

    I'm also a stay-at-home mommy from la Isla del Encanto :-). I currently live on the island but, my husband , son and I will be moving to the States in the summer.

    I can't believe I've rambled so much. I guess I just got excited at the idea of finding a Puerto Rican blogger :-)

    If you get a chance, check out my blog :-)
    http://so-loving-make-up.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have a blog dedicated to raising my son

    http://raising-erik.blogspot.com

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i definetly think I will do that, have it the long way and if when I get sick of it go for the shorter cut. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete