Tuesday, March 2, 2010

MakeUp Tips


I have taken quite an interest on makeup lately, well maybe more than that, quite a bit of an obsession of mine. I have a list of things I want and went on a shopping spree a couple of weeks ago. I have always loved makeup but I never really did anything different. It was the same old colors and the same method. Now I have begun to just have fun with it, kinda took it as an art form. Here are a few tips I like to share.

1)Make-up brushes are an ESSENTIAL!!! They really improve a look, making it flawless looking.

2)You have to clean your foundation, concealer, and eyeliner brush after every use.

3)The best way I learned to clean my brushes is by extra virgin olive oil and dishwasher soap. Put it on a plate and with your brush mix it together and swap the brush back and forth with your hand. Then rinse and hang your brushes upside down!

4)If you want to wear red lipstick you MUST wear lip liner and put concealer around it

5)Concealer is just like foundation wear the best to match your skin tone not lighter than

6)Start a skin care treatment one for daytime and night time, prevent wrinkles and damage to your skin NOW

7)Always put moisturizer before applying foundation

8)If you have dry skin no need to wear powder

9)NEVER EVER sleep with makeup on, especially eye makeup and foundation

10)Just have fun with it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment