Thursday, March 18, 2010

Nexxus


I have the best hair product EVER!!! Im not going to lie. I use to be the girl that didnt wear ANY product in my hair unless it was hairspray when I curled my hair. I seriously didnt see the point, my hair is thin and straight. But my stylist insisted that I wear heat protector since I do use straightner at times to smooth out my hair. So I got Nexxus hair protector spray and let me tell you it is WAY more than a spray. It volumizes my hair, makes it shiny, it smells so good, and keeps my hair from getting dirty faster. Seriously I can go days without washing my hair and it still looks the same from the first day I wash it. I spray my hair damp and then blow dry my hair upside down. Makes my hair look just like those shampoo commercials. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!

*images from yahoo*

1 comment:

  1. Next time I'm out buying a heat protectant I'll have to check this out.

    ReplyDelete